Sunday, March 1, 2009

Spring is on its way

Wow.. its March 1.. where oh where has the time gone. Two months have slipped by since I was last here. Life has been a little busy .. a little lazy .. and a little just right. Needless to say I did not find the time to be out here. I will try harder to keep this blog updated.

I am attending a Bible study at Faith E.. a video series on Esther by Beth Moore. I am really enjoying it. She has some good insight into a lot of topics. For instance.. fear... the most repeated command in the Bible is "do not be afraid" .... We have no reason to be fearful... think of the most horrific thing that could happen... If (blank) .. then (blank).... what if this happened.. then what... whatever you think your then statement would be... cross it out and put .."God will provide.. or God will take care of me.." We have no reason to fear even death.. because as Christians we were already dead until we accepted Jesus as our Savior... then we became alive in Him.

Well we had a dump of snow the other day.. but it is slowly disappearing. Spring is just around the corner.. I am sure of it and I am READY ... bring it on.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hey JoAnn! Loved your photos!!! I felt as if I was traveling along the backroads of Montana some sunny day...far, far away from the Winter cold.
Have you not posted since March 1 or did I not know how to pull up the most recent message?
Also, thanks for the "FEAR" message from the book of Esther...I'm sure to put it to good use some time down the line.
KEEP WRITING AND KEEP SHARING THE SHOTS THAT MAKE US ALL SMILE!
Your buddy,
Cheryl