Monday, August 31, 2009

Summer's End

Well here I am back at my blog and now summer is drawing to a close. Looks like I never kept to my word of my last blogging... that I would be more diligent in writing. Don't know why I put it off.. the time just seems to slip away... "like sand through an hourglass"... Oh how true that adage is ... Did you ever pick up a handful of sand ... fine sand .. beach sand.. and let it fall between your fingers? That's life.. each grain a special moment in time... each grain sparkling in the sun.... each moment glorious in its own way ... once there in your grasp, now gone. I need to more aware of the time as it slips away. I must make the most of each day, each hour, each minute. I will take advantage of my time. God grant me the strength to live each day to the fullest.

No comments: